Title: Mountain Duck 22.214.171.12421 Crack Full Download
Author: Mountain Duck
Updated: January 13, 2022
Requirements: Multi Requirements
Size: [65.91 MB]
Cracked By: Cracker01
Download Link: Download [65.91 MB]
Mountain Duck Crack Overview
It enables you to mount your cloud storage accounts as local volumes and transfer files using Finder with Mount Duck, making it easier for you to manage your cloud storage accounts and FTP, SFTP, or WebDAV servers. The files on your remote storage will be visible no matter whether they are synchronized with your computer or not.
If you open a file, it is synchronized to your local disk so you can access it offline. You can choose which files you want to always keep offline on your computer. In addition, other files are only downloaded and cached on-demand and take up no space on your local drive.
Mountain Duck Crack Key Features
- The FTP (File Transfer Protocol) implementation we offer has been extensively tested for the best possible interoperability with support for FTP over secured SSL/TLS connections.
- Two-factor authentication, strong ciphers, and public keys are supported. Settings from your OpenSSH configuration are read.
- Interoperability with OwnCloud, box.com, Sharepoint, and BigCommerce. A client certificate for two-way TLS authentication.
- OpenStack Swift cloud storage solutions such as Rackspace Cloud files can be accessed.
- You can connect to an Amazon S3 region or Google Cloud Storage with support for large file uploads.
- Access any Amazon S3 storage region or Google Cloud Storage with support for large file uploads.
- You can also access Microsoft Azure Cloud storage from your desktop.
- You can install low-cost cloud storage on your computer.
- The documents don’t need to be synchronized to your local disk. Open Google Docs documents in the web browser using URL reference files on a mounted volume.
- Access Dropbox without synchronizing documents to your local drive.
- Integrate OneDrive, OneDrive Business, and SharePoint Online.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more